Slimming Weight Patch Success Stories:

Having tried every weight loss aid available (well it feels that way!) I was very skeptical when I read the Slimweight claims. How can something stuck to your skin help you lose weight? But when I thought of how successful nicotine patches are I had an "A-ha!" moment. And as I have had digestion problems for years, this just made so much sense to me. Well I'm happy to report that I have lost 11 pounds in the last 3 weeks. Other than a little extra walking, I haven't changed anything else. Got to say I'm hooked and well done for coming up with this.

Claire. Sutton-In-Ashfield, UK




What an amazing idea! I love it. I just stick on a patch when I have been in the shower, first thing in the morning and leave it on all day. It couldn't get any easier. I have lost 9 pounds so far and it's only been 2 and a half weeks. Considering I haven't had to exercise everyday, I'd say that's pretty incredible.

Carla. Cape Town, South Africa





Slim Weight Patch

No comments:

Post a Comment